Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Line Sales Manager - Panel Builder (m/w)
Product Line Sales Manager - Panel Builder (m/w)
The Product Line Sales Manager (PLSM) Panel Builders (PB), ICPD will report directly to the Product Line Sales Manager, Motor Control, EMEA and will be responsible for all products within the PB channel belonging to the Industrial Control and Protection Division (ICPD). They will be responsible for the commercial strategy of these products including; pricing, sales and marketing activities, having to leverage resource across the organization to ensure the successful implementation of the strategy. They will therefore be required to build effective relationships with the product lines within the division as well as the country sales organizations, channel leaders and supporting functions such as Supply Chain.
The incumbent will be responsible for sales growth of products identified as suitable for PB and meeting sales targets across the EMEA region, prioritizing products, customers and countries as appropriate.
- Define sales targets and growth in Panel Builder Channel per Country Sales Organizations (CSOs) and Key Panel Builder accounts
- Define sales strategies enabling Industrial Control and Protection Division and CSO organizations to target PB customers
- Analyze the competitive scenario and the business characteristics in the channel
- Identify the channel needs (i.g. engineering. tools, engineering support, stock policies, etc.) to be fulfilled to support the business development
- Proactively work with other Eaton Electric Divisions to define comprehensive product & service offers
- Identify key countries & key accounts – develop detailed plan to maximize growth
- Set actions for each product line and develop project teams to deliver key requirements
- Assist in launch of new products into the channel from all product lines
- Create and develop alignment with corporate channel teams
- Build out and develop key relationships within CSOs
- Provide VOC information to the product lines
- Develop and maintain PB roadmap for ICPD
- Promote ICPD package offering to targeted PB partners
- Degree level education in relevant subjects, Engineering degree desirable
- Knowledge of customers and competitors across electrical panel builder products
- Relevant experience of Sales & Marketing in the Electrical market
- Required to travel 50% of the time to different regions in EMEA
- Very high customer orientation, ability to obtain extensive knowledge of the local market with its customers and competitor structure, knowledge about pricing activities, marketing strategies and product launches
- Ability to liaise internally in a cross functional environment in order to obtain business objectives (finance, market management, marketing communication, HR, IT)
- Possess excellent social skills, great presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- German and Italian language knowledge is a plus
- Strategic mindset, very strong planning and execution capability
- Financial, technical and project management skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Excellent PC skills (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP, CRM package)
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time