Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Aftermarket Product Strategy Manager
- Development and execution of product line strategies, programs, and promotions to accelerate aftermarket growth in support of PP and Strat Plan.
- Develop and manage employee travel and entertainment budgets
- Utilize C360 tool to report & track sales opportunities
- Participation in annual Profit Plan and Strat Plan development
- Communicate with production divisions needs to support growth initiatives including cost targets, competitive intelligence, and portfolio needs and strategies.
- Communication/development of tools needed for effective PSM/OES implementation of product programs
- Use tools to track, plan, and forecast sales and program success by product line against PP and Forecast goals
- Ability to proactively address changing conditions by identifying issues and developing recommendations to mitigate risks and achieve targets
- Lead competitive assessments including ensuring updated cross references, pricing strategies, and portfolio requirements to maintain market position.
- Work with marketing communications team to develop required marketing collateral material including brochures, advertising, press releases, and/or sell sheets to support the strategy execution.
- Lead Eaton Aftermarket participation in all national shows including booth development and/or key messaging.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in implementation of Sales, business development and Marketing based initiatives.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Strong preference for a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering
- MBA preferred
- Product Management / Product Strategy experience is a plus
- Proven business skills and interpersonal communication / influencing skills
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point and Excel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time