Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Oracle SOA Architect
- Assume primary responsibilities for all aspects of Oracle SOA Fusion Integration Architecture design and delivery:
- Collaborate with technical and business customers across functional areas to identify and resolve SOA Fusion Middleware related issues.
- Collaborate with developers and business analyst to define application Oracle SOA based service integration scope and objectives.
- Design Oracle SOA integration solutions for corporate functions, business units and/or enterprise-wide functions.
- Work with business analysts and customers to determine business functional requirements which drive integration planning.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems integration, new package evaluations, and linking of existing systems; participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews:
- Responsible for architecture, design and implementation of Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware integration applications.
- Responsible for the creation of technology-related best practices and processes
- Responsible for scaling and infrastructure modeling of SOA Fusion Middleware integration applications.
- Work within the Enterprise Architecture, development and project teams to prepare functional designs from which programs will be developed; coded, tested, debugged, and documented.
- Participate in technical design, service delivery, testing and implementation of Oracle SOA architecture and Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware integration enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of SOA architecture, design, development and implementation principles across Enterprise platforms in the SOA Architect capacity
- Minimum 12 years of experience in all aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- No relocation is being offered, candidates must reside within 50 miles of Eaton site in Cleveland, Ohio
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Experience working within global teams
- TOGAF 9.1 Certification
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c Certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time