Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Functional Specialist CPQ (Configuration-Pricing-Quoting)
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT Functional Specialist - CPQ
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The primary responsibility of the Configuration-Pricing-Quoting (CPQ) Functional Specialist is to work with functional leaders; project teams and IT staff to design and implement our strategic solutions. This position will support Eaton applications related to Product Configuration, such as Bid Manager.
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application
- Leads/Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using PROLaunch
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes, management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope
- Partners with business users on requirements, processes & systems
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology
- Participates in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials
- Coordinates user acceptance testing, plans/coordinates deployment, designs appropriate measures to report on success & client acceptance of technical implementations
- Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation
- Responsible for system configuration as required for high complexity level projects
- Applies project methodology and governance processes including the change control, system development life cycle, and regression testing
- Support specific end to end processes and has advanced level understanding of system touch points
- Prepares and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders
- Facilitates regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating designs to Production
- Able to apply beginner technical skills, such as managing changes to baseline requirements to understand, support and test solutions being implemented
- Communicates effectively status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Responsible for applying business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system
- Lead small IT or runner projects as required
- Provide a consulting level presence for projects and implementations he or she supports.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- 3 years functional experience in in Configuration, Pricing, and/or Quoting applications good to have. Bid Manager, Cincom, or Oracle CPQ application experience is highly preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time