Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager Biopharma Filtration m/f
Eaton's Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Product Manager Filtration m/f
Location: Langenlonsheim, Germany
Product stewardship for Eaton Filtration products in the Life Science market segment.
Coordinates customer demands with sales and production and acts as the technical expert and competent partner for sales and for the customer.
- Takes revenue-oriented product stewardship of our filtration products in the blood plasma fractionation
- Monitors and analyzes the selling market for our products as well as the activities of our competitors.
- Provides pro-active sales support, develops concepts and strategies for our products and their application
- Anticipates and appraises changes in customer demands and new applications
- Coordinates all involved parties who are responsible for the success of our products, such as Sales and Production.
- Fosters and controls the product program for filter sheets and stacked disc cartridges in the Life Science market.
- Consults and assists customers in technical product application
- Conducts product related trainings for customers, partners and employees.
- Supports Sales Managers at customer visits
- Plan and conduct sales support activities such as workshops, trade fairs, and customer visits in the region EMEA in close cooperating with local sales people.
- Master or Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, bio- or pharma technology, or in process engineering.
- Technical Skills for filtration products and experience in filtration processes
- Strategical and analytical thinking to gather complex challenges and problems
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent communication skills, ability to adjust the communication style to different target groups
- Strong customer focus
- Works self-contained and takes accountability for his work
- Represents “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality
- Willingness to travel internationally if required (approx. 30%)
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time