Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: / Cwmbram, Doncaster UK /
Eaton Electrical Products is a global leader in solutions and technologies designed to save lives and protect property. They are found in the most demanding industrial, residential and commercial environments and offer fire and security detection, traditional and LED illumination, emergency notification, safe electrical installation and escape route communication. For more information, visit www.cooper-safety.com
Desirable Skills, Qualifications:
• Embedded C, C++ & PIC programming
• Communication Protocols
• Software Documentation
• Microprocessor Experience(8/16/32 bit)
• Microprocessor Peripherals Experience (ADC, PWM, UART, SPI, COMPARATORS, TIMERS, etc)
• Electronics Appreciation
• Software Design Tools (Version Control Management, PCLint, Doxygen, etc)
• Debugging / Unit Testing / Fault Finding Skills
• Project Management and Time Management
• Touch ScreensC# .NET (3.5)
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time