Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT eCommerce Lead Analyst
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT ECommerce Lead Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Eaton Corporation has an opening for an IT Functional Analyst in the Commercial Operations Center of Excellence: Digital Customer Experience – eCommerce Program. The primary responsibility of the Functional Analyst is to work with regional business teams, functional teams, project deployment teams, and IT staff to design, develop, implement and drive adoption of global eCommerce solutions.
The Functional Analyst will work with Eaton business leads and directly with Eaton customers to identify opportunities to onboard customers to eCommerce solutions and to drive a high level of eCommerce usage across multiple geographic regions. The Functional Analyst will work with multiple IT teams to further deploy standard eCommerce capabilities where they are not available today.
The Functional Analyst will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of program artifacts that define the standard features and methodology for deploying eCommerce applications. These artifacts include program playbooks, roadmaps and status reports.
The successful candidate will draw heavily on eCommerce, analyst, project management, business development, and customer relationship management experiences to ensure success.
- Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using Eaton standard delivery tools and processes.
- Partners with business users and customers/vendors on requirements, processes & systems.
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Gathers requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
- Completes project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- Participates in unit testing, integration testing, level 3 support and review of training materials.
- Supports user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- Responsible for intermediate level system configurations
- Prepares and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitates regression testing for global solutions as needed prior to migrating to productive system
- Effectively communicates the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Applies business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for the system.
- Identifies opportunities to grow standard eCommerce capabilities and usage across businesses and geographic regions.
- Identifies product and process enhancements that will further drive eCommerce adoption.
- Utilizes customer-facing relational and communication skills to build customer relationships and drive eCommerce implementation and utilization.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Completed at least one full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) project
Strong plus :
- Functional expertise with Oracle or SAP
- Strong customer-facing experience (e.g. sales, business development, communication).
- Business experience with any/all of the functions touched by eCommerce (sales, production, customer service, marketing channel, marketing product management)
- Knowledge of project management disciplines, Eaton’s PROLaunch methodology or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership.
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills, especially in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation, ability to lead and influence others, and the ability to effectively interface and work with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge and application of several business analysis techniques including, benchmarking, brainstorming, business rule analysis, data flow diagramming, data modeling, process modeling or decomposition, metrics and key performance indicators, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and/or scenario and use case development.
- Ability to coordinate and/or lead many activities on a small, medium and large scale projects.
- Must work independently. Ability to estimate project work, define business requirements planning and approach, stakeholder assessment, plan, facilities and requirements elicitation.
- Ability to prepare documentation, perform document analysis, data flow diagrams, perform documentation analysis, interviews, observation, walkthroughs and SWOT analysis.
- Must be able to fluidly work between IT, internal business stakeholders, and customers.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No