Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Planning and Materials Manager
- Manage all aspects of Materials and Production Planning, in adherence with corporate, divisional and plant policies to achieve plant and departmental goals
- Inventory control activities; excess and obsolete material elimination
- Oversee activities of Material Planners to assure that customer delivery, manufacturing efficiency and plant inventory objectives are met and that engineering change activities are effectively coordinated.
- Drive deployment of the plant operations materials processes, and help develop and improve these processes
- Oversee the development and implementation of new inventory management and scheduling methods and procedures.
- Prepare annual performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Assure adherence to plant policies and procedures.
- Maintain work area housekeeping and assist in department/team housekeeping efforts.
- Report unusual conditions, safety issues or defective material to manager/supervisor.
- Provide for the training and development of subordinates.
- Assists in maintaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing department and plant goals.
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings, and participate as required in general plant communication.
- Manage special assignments and projects as assigned by Plant Manager.
- Utilize the following tools and equipment: computer, office equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure compliance with local, company and other adopted standards (e.g. ISO, other international product standards)
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No