Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director – Meters, Relays and IOT Software Solutions Business
Responsible for achieving the profit and loss of the product line(s) while driving toward a “services” vs. product business model.
Provide strategic direction for new product development (including make vs buy decisions), pricing, and market launches to achieve revenue and profit goals.
Drive the development of new solutions and enhancements to existing products leveraging agile development techniques and predictive analytics.
Develop marketing plans that differentiate Eaton from the competition and resonate with customers for each of the targeted segments.
Collaborate with other product lines to create differentiated solutions for specific industries/segments and deliver sales and profit synergies
Understand market trends and future segment growth
Develop and implement product roadmap and annual waterline to support the strategy and growth objectives
Recruit, manage, and effectively coach the team
Maintain relationship with key customers and sales channels
Report financial results to key stakeholders
Negotiate long term contracts with customers and partners
Develop monthly, quarterly, annual order and revenue forecasts for the Product Line’s Channel and Customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Information Systems, or other business function from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience managing direct reports.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product line management, technical marketing, Business development, or strategic planning.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, some globally
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- 5 years’ experience managing a P&L, including engineering, sales, and marketing budgets.
- Experience in the development of cloud based solutions and visual data analytics
- Experience developing an “internet of things” solution set combining software, hardware, and communications.
- Experience with Circuit Protection solutions, Meters, Relay’s, and/or Software solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at a variety of different organizational levels.
- Must be highly analytical, critical thinker and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- Must be comfortable working with a matrixed organizations to drive collaboration and decision making.
- Demonstrate the ability to define, develop, position, launch, and grow software and/or hardware solutions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Agile Development Techniques.
- Must understand the concepts of price realization and value based pricing / selling.
- Extraordinary PC skills
- International Exposure
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time