Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Manager Wine Italy
Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Sales Manager Wine Italy
Location: Northern Italy
The Sales Manager will serve as a key member of the WINE Sales Team and will be responsible for the business of our filtration products and applications in the market segment WINE Northern Italy (Piedmont, Lombardy, Tuscany, Emilia- Romangna, Veneto mainly).
- Consultancy and sale of products and solutions for filtration as well as beverage treatment applications to our customers and distributors.
- Technical and commercial support and negotiation with selected customers.
- Develops the sales through the acquisition of new customers.
- Defines and implements effective sales tactics/plans to grow our business and develop new market opportunities.
- Involvement in product and process improvement.
- Systematically observes and analysis markets, customers and competitors’ activities and provides input / feedback to marketing and business development.
- Cooperates and interacts on a regular basis with the European Technical Sales/Customer Service Team.
- Manages his activities in his sales territory and regularly tracks actual sales vs plan to achieve sales and performance targets.
- Reports regularly about customer visits, projects and the market situation in an effort to enhance market insight of our organization.
- Represents Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner inside and outside of Eaton.
- Technical or engineering degree or equivalent
- Consolidated commercial experience of consumables goods within the B2B market, ideally in the food and beverage business.
- Understanding of product specifications, customers processes and markets dynamic.
- Ability to work self-dependent and autonomous in the day-to-day activity with a “hands on” style.
- Strong customer and service orientation.
- Business acumen and ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
- Proven excellent communication and negotiation capabilities as well as presentation skills.
- Strong motivation, positive attitude and professional behavior.
- Strong business work ethic, can operate within proper guidelines.
- Good command of MS Office and experience in the use of ERP software.
- Good command of Italian and Business English is mandatory, German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time