Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Provide leadership and coordination of company Human Resource functions. Develop and implement company Human Resource strategy and programs.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance to ensure alignment to overall company business objectives;
• Work with the senior management team to setup, manage and optimize the overall HR processes and frameworks including Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Employee Relations, learning & development and talent management;
• Provide consultancy, coaching and leadership guideline in area of HR for management team;
• Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets;
• Manage and resolve employee relationship issues while creating a healthy and positive company culture;
• Continue improving the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization;
• Lead and drive the execution of performance management processes;
• Areas of activity will include talent management for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and capability;
• In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation;
• Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department;
• Supervise, coach and develop HR team members.
• University Degree or above;
• 10 years above comprehensive HR experiences, 3 or more in a leadership role;
• Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills;
• Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to manage conflict and build relationships;
• Develop and build teams;
• In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations;
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No