Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager - Central UK
LOCATION: IDEALLY BASED ALONGSIDE M62 – OTHER LOCATIONS CONSIDERED IN YO, NW, MI
You will lead, develop and manage the Central team within the UK Country Sales Organisation. You will be responsible for creating a compelling value proposition and development of the business supporting growth, innovation and profit plan requirements. We are looking for an inspirational sales leader who would be familiar with local Wholesalers and / or major Contractors, and who would ideally benefit from Lighting experience; Power experience also considered. You will be expected to spend about 4 days per week on the road.
- Develops, inspires, motivates and manages the team in line with the Eaton Leadership Model
- Meets / Exceeds annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX
- Represents Eaton at senior level within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider
- Supports sales initiatives to successfully target key customers within the EWS channel and Contractors and support product launches with the product management and the sales organization.
- Implements appropriate training for Eaton personnel and customers
- Develops positive relationships with key customers in the EWS Channel and Contractors. Defines, analyses, selects, and continuously improves the region’s customer base
- Facilitates sales and application knowledge transfer from divisions and other country sales teams
- Determines best industry practices and policies through collection of customer satisfaction data and benchmarking. Develops strategic plans to compete with the top 3 competitors
- Works closely with all Eaton functions / organizations, including Credit, Customer Support, Demand Planning, SRM, Eaton Electric plants (globally)- Develops and implements a clear dashboard of opportunity for each region looking at the pipeline of opportunity and developing a clear strategy for each area for EWS and Contractors
- Strong Central UK sales experience and contact base within Wholesalers and / or Contractors
- Solid line management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Full UK driving license
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time