Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Sales Manager Fine Chemicals (m/w)
Eaton's Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Field Sales Manager Fine Chemicals (m/f)
Eaton's Filtration Division develops its presence in the Fine Chemical market and is currently looking for a Field Sales Manager to join the sales team in order to support and further grow the sales and Eaton's presence of Filtration Products within this segment.
The Field Sales Manager is a key member of the Fine Chemicals/Pharmaceutical Sales Team and is responsible for the business development in Central & Northern Germany. This position requires a technical sales experience in the filtration market as well as good relational skills to develop and maintain a strong business relation with our customers.
This home based position reports to the EMEA Management and is supported by a production and a sales organization located in Germany.
• Consultancy and sale of products and solutions for filtration applications in the Fine Chemical market
• Technical, commercial support and negociation with selected customers
• Development of sales through a partnership with existing customers, and acquisition of new customers
• Definition and implementation of effective sales tactics/plans to grow our business and development of new market opportunities
• Contact with Product Management for New Product Developments
• Systematic observation and analysis of markets, customers and competitors’ activities and providing input / feedback to marketing and business development.
• Cooperation on a daily basis with the European Technical Sales/Customer Service Team
• Technical or engineering university degree or equivalent
• Consolidated commercial experience in the filtration business related to Fine Chemical or Industrial Processing
• Knowledge of the Fine Chemical market segments in Germany is a key asset
• Understanding of product specifications and production processes
• Ability to work self-dependent and autonomous in the day-to-day activity with a “hands on” style
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Business acumen and ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders
• Proven excellent communication and negotiation capabilities as well as presentation skills
• Good command of MS Office and experience in the use of CRM software
• Fluency in German and good command of Business English
• Willingness to travel frequently for customer visits in Germany
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in a fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time