Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager (CH)
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds is part of the Electrical Business of Eaton. It integrates a comprehensive line of electrical and instrumentation products with expert support, industry insights, and local availability, engineering safety and productivity in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments worldwide. It manufactures over 100.000 products, including conduit and cable fittings, enclosures, plugs and receptacles, industrial lighting fixtures, signals and alarms, controls and electrical apparatus, commercial outlet boxes and hubs and electronic components and protection equipment for process control, branded MTL. For more information, visit www.coopercrouse-hinds.eu
Eaton Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Project Manager (CH)
Location: / Arad, Romania /
Oversees one or more smaller or intermediate sized projects. Assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and is responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed. Must be familiar with the entire scope and requirements of project(s) and serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
· Ability to apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle.
· Time Management: Must be able to utilize time effectively.
· Risk Management: Identify and mitigate risks to product timing, costs and product performance.
· Team environment, possess strong leadership and organizational skills, and demonstrate ability to take ownership of assignments.
· Works effectively to gain commitments from internal and external global team members.
· Plans and formulates aspects of development proposals from a broad base of experience to identify resources needed, such as applications that can be utilized from capabilities and past projects; costs of project; and equipment and human resource requirements.
· Participates in the review and analysis of new ideas and technology in the development of new products to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures.
· Effectively contributes to the development and implementation of methods and procedures for monitoring project expenditures and lessons learned.
· Effectively communicates the project status in progress reports to inform management of current status of each project.
· Coordinates engineering efforts for the design of new products/processes and assures manufacturability within preset cost targets.
· Conducts frequent team meetings via conference call, video, or live as needed to maintain team involvement, project control and commitments, and hit critical tollgates.
· Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited institution is required.
· Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing or project management.
· The ability to travel, including international as job requires (25% or less).
· Computer Skills – MS Office, knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time