Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
You will join our Power Switching and Protection EMEA business unit, expert manufacturers of fuse circuit protection and switch disconnect solutions. We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager, ideally with knowledge of the electrical control market.
- Development and implementation of strategic product plans for a range of assigned product lines and acts as the ‘general manager’ with full P&L accountability for all activity associated with those product lines.
- Evaluate initial customer product requests and lead product development resources, helping to co-ordinate across other functional areas of the business as necessary to achieve growth, market share, cost, and profitability and volume expectations on key product projects.
- Lead the product launch/development process for the assigned product lines, assessing competitive offerings and also evaluate and help to prioritise plant, custom engineering, cost reduction and process improvement opportunities
- Marketing qualification (CIM)
- Engineering qualification
- Proven product management experience (B2B) and strong business acumen
- Experience of the industrial electrical engineering market & associated supply channel
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time