Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineer Sales Support
Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Engineer Sales Support
Location: Northern Italy
The role will be a technical expert and competent partner for sales team and for the customer.
He/she will support and consult customers in Food- and Beverage industry in all technical questions for our filter media products.
The position contributes to a Value Selling approach by providing filter solutions to our customers.
- Consults and assists customers in technical product application of F&B Cartridges.
- Optimizes filtration process at customer sites.
- Develops and prepares recommendations for the different filter steps.
- Implementation and Launch of new filter instruments/ products.
- Commissioning of new filter systems (after sales service).
- Executes filtration tests and supports R&D Projects.
- Conducts product related trainings for customers, partners and employees.
- Supports Sales Managers at customer visits.
- Plans and conducts sales support activities such as workshops, trade fairs, and customer visits in the region EMEA in close cooperating with local sales people.
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, or in process engineering or comparable education and experience in filtration in the food/beverage – industry.
- Technical Skills for filtration products and experience in filtration processes.
- Distinct analytical thinking to gather and solve complex challenges and problems
- Good Italian and English skills, additional languages (e.g. French) are a plus
- strong customer focus
- Works self-contained and takes accountability for his work
- Represents “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality
- Willingness to travel
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time