Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Material Handler - 2nd Shift
- Operates fork lift and other material handling equipment safely and conducts all required maintenance and safety checks.
- Safely change fork lift batteries or propane tanks as required.
- Performs various Warehouse activities, such as cycle counts, shipping/receiving verification & transactions, as well as all corresponding paperwork
- Ensures accurate and timely facilitation & escalation, if needed, of scrap tickets, claims and LPNs
- Operates forklift truck to load and/or unload packages from truck.
- Counts number of boxes and packages received before performing put away transaction.
- Completes and prints required labels as required (i.e. LPN and Material).
- Palletize, wrap, weight, and label shipments in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain 5S standards in work area.
- Replenish all production lines parts and perform Oracle transactions.
- Other duties as required
High School Diploma or GED required from an accredited institution
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
No relocation benefit provided. Candidates must live within 50 miles from the Roxboro NC facility to be considered.
Minimum of 6 months manufacturing/warehouse experience in a shipping and receiving or material handling role.
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.
Must possess a working knowledge of computers and computer software including Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No