Test Production Technician Nights
- From detailed assembly drawings and product documentation, performs manual milling / turning / grinding.
- Under instruction from supervision will perform visual and dimensional checks to rectify failure mode recording remedial actions on batch documentation.
- Has responsibility for quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability.
- Working knowledge of Eaton Aerospace products, policies and associated assembly techniques and performance test methods.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and use a variety of measuring equipment and work in both metric and imperial measurements, preferably with aerospace experience.
A formal qualification in an engineering discipline i.e. HNC, C&G, BTEC
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Eighteen months previous experience in assembly practices preferably within an Aerospace environment.
The successful applicant of this vacancy will be in contact with US ITAR controlled technology and goods.
As a condition of employment, employees with access to US ITAR controlled technology and goods may be required to undergo an additional screening process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No