Marketing Communication Specialist
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Marketing Communication Specialist
Location: Eberbach Germany
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Marketing Communication Specialist you will be responsible for collaboration with Product Line Managers and Marketing Communications leaders to develop and execute new product commercialization campaigns targeted towards demand generation and driving revenue.
You will work within our world class Marketing Team in our Eberbach Site and will engage with General Manager.
Your key deliverables :
· Responsible for the development of all marketing materials and activities necessary to support the company’s growth objectives around new products and identified vertical markets (brochures and selling guides, sales training tools, operating instructions, videos, sample cases, market events, outreach programs, promotions, etc).
· Support marketing activities associated with the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Eaton’s Product Data Hub and Order Center across Crouse-Hinds’ European business unit.
· Support the implementation of the new Eaton.com web site for Crouse-Hinds’ European business units. Manage the ongoing maintenance of EMEA web content post go-live.
· Lead the development and maintenance of the 3D Drawing and Design Library to support specification and ease of doing business initiatives in Europe
· Ensure that all communications and digital tools adhere to Eaton’s brand standards
· Support tradeshow administration and coordination activities
· Degree in Marketing and at least 3 years of professional Marketing experience
· Extraordinary organizational and coordination skills, high creativity combined with strength of implementation and a strong quality awareness
· Excellent written and spoken English and German language skills
· Proficient in MS Office (Power Point) and Adobe CS6 or CC
· Strong team worker, with the ability to work independently, and exceptional communication skills are required
· B2B Marketing experience
· Graphic design skills
· Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No