Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Analyst - BI
• Develop comprehensive multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site wise, Part wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily Operational data for different manufacturing plants (like Cost Savings, Economics, Freight Savings, Spend, sales etc.)
• Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Supplier Gateway, financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with ERP, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing. Oracle, Qlickview OBIEE etc.)
• Data Analysis: includes pulling the data from multiple systems (like ERPs, Data warehouses, Oracle and other required tools), data consolidation, data formatting, data validation and reporting.
• Good in handling large data sets and has the ability to convert it in to meaningful information.
• Create Daily/Weekly/Monthly Scorecards/Dashboard/Reports and publish on time as per scheduled timeline
• Extract and interpret data and generate reports upon request (Ad-Hoc)
• Develop training materials and process documents and perform trainings to and end users
• Manage internal team work activities to assure timely and accurate completion
Masters / Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology with 02-03 years of relevant exp.
2-3 years of work experience in Business Intelligence, database management and reporting
• Advance Excel, SharePoint, Data Management, Reporting & Analytics
• Understand Data Management and Consolidation using Excel and MS Access
• Must have working experience in MS Excel (Proficient)
• Working experience on MS Access would be added advantage
• Knowledge of VBA to developing Macros in Excel for process/report automation
• Knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, and finance reporting systems as a productive user will be preferable
• Good in preparing reports, scorecards, dynamic dashboards in MS Excel
• Knowledge and familiarity with ERP system and web based application tools.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only