Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Supervisor, Sremska Mitrovica
If you are an experienced production supervisor and you would like to advance your career, then this is a great opportunity for you. This role has wide ranging responsibilities for managing a large number of people, production lines and equipment. You will have background in production management in engineering, exceptional leadership skills and desire to progress within a global business.
Our site in Sremska Mitrovica is a large plant producing a range of electrical engineering products: low voltage equipment, automatic switches and surge protection devices and we are also selling a whole range of Eaton's products throughout Serbia. For more information please check our website: www.eaton.com
• Organising and controlling assembly and finalisation of products
• Ensuring quality standards in production are met
• Ensuring the flow of the production process according to the plan
• Proposing and actively implementing measures to increase efficiency
• Leading and managing people
• Responsible for compliance with environmental health and safety rules as well as legal requirements
• Implementation of all general acts, company decisions and procedures
• Responsible for key performance indicators
• Regular reporting to the senior management
• Secondary level education or higher, preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Strong experience in a similar position within a large organisation
• Ability to identify risks and hazards in manufacturing process
• Ability to review and analyse product designs in relation to manufacturing process
• Strong leadership skills and change management capability
• Ability to make strategic decisions
• Experience in managing and allocating resources
• Excellent communication skills and intermediate or higher level of English
• Experience in managing projects/ programmes
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No