Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Application Engineer - xEnergy
Eaton's Electrical has an opening for :
Application Engineer - xEnergy
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Eaton is dedicated to ensuring that reliable, efficient and safe power is available when it’s needed most. With unparalleled knowledge of electrical power management across industries, experts at Eaton deliver customized, integrated solutions to solve our customers’ most critical challenges. Our focus is on delivering the right solution for the application. But, decision makers demand more than just innovative products. They turn to Eaton for an unwavering commitment to personal support that makes customer success a top priority.
The Application Engineer is responsible for supporting clients with creating solutions for their needs on the assigned sales territory and/or account.
- Incumbent is responsible for achieving sales goals, executes sales plans within assigned sales territory and/or account.
- Technical & application support of sales teams incl. on-site support
- Preparation of technical specifications, their presentation at customer
- Implementation of technical trainings (internal and external)
- Support potential new opportunities at end-users, investors, panel builders in the Hungarian market in line with the country strategy
- Handle projects from the beginning to the end with full support such as technical specification, quotation for the assigned Panel Builder Partners
- May customize product in order to meet client requirements
- Maintains distribution of products and/or services and maintains effective agreements
- Provides timely follow-up and cost management associated with those opportunities
- Conducts market analysis and provides update regarding changes in local legal regulations and internal standards
- Ensures standard and ad hoc reports are delivered on time according to Eaton standards
- Responsible for providing support to customers selling all Eaton products
- Support tasks coming from the manager of team and Country Sales Manager
- Minimum level of work experience on a similar position - 3 years
- Flexibility, business style, experience with taking care of VIP customers
- Independence, preciseness, responsibility, flexibility and proactive approach to the assigned tasks
- Knowledge of the market
- Experience in designing high/low voltage is an advantage
- Knowledge of the AutoCAD software is an advantage
- Very good business, presentation & communication skills
- Native language Hungarian
- Good command of English
- Valid driving license "B" - an active driver
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time