Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager, PQ Channel
Eaton business in Russia has an opening for a:
Key Account Manager, PQ Channel
Location: Moscow Russia
- Achieves sales targets, promotes growth and expansion at the assigned market
- Develops of an effective win strategy
- Develops of programs and terms for key distributors
- Builds effective cooperation with Tier 1 partners
- Coopertes with other professionals within the company to exchange experience and build up effective partners programms
- Contributes in marketing planning
- Builds customer relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering both by phone and visits.
- Ensures that customer requirements are addressed timely i.e. inquiries, contracts or and its amendments, order handling etc.
- Gains understanding of customer needs and competitive landscape and purposes customer specific strategies to senior management.
- Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and customer complaints.
- Originates, develops, and facilitates trainings including ones at customer locations (if applicable).
- Masters degree in engineering. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field desirable
- Deep knowledge of specifics of the IT market in Russia and Kazakhstan
- 5-7 years of sales experience in an IT company preferred in Channel sales/ Partners / KAM
- Strong motivation on meeting and overachieving sales plans
Ability to negotiate and close complex deals
Ability to build long-term trusted relations with nation-wide enterprise grade customers, ability to work with different level stakeholders within different customer organizations to effectively manage sales process
Knowledge of B2B sales, territory planning, pipeline management, sales risks management.
Technical knowledge of hardware/software related products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced MS applications and PC’s user
- Russian - native speaker. English, upper-intermediate level required.
- Strong customer focus
- High level of self-integrity and time management
- Proven drive for results
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Strong team player, strong leadership
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time