Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineering Technology Leadership Program(ETLP)
At Eaton, we’re committed to “Doing Business Right” and that’s not just a slogan. It’s an unwavering commitment to the highest ethical practices and standards of behavior. It’s how we conduct ourselves in interactions with each other, our customers and our business partners. It is how we support our communities, respect the environment, and it’s a reflection of our long-standing core values and beliefs about people. If you’re ready to do something that matters, and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it, then Eaton is the place for you.
The program participant will:
- Complete Two one-year roles in different growth technology areas, business and corporate groups, and geographic locations.
- Be exposed to advanced research and innovation environment at Eaton’s Corporate Research and Technology group in Shanghai,
- Gain hands-on experience in new product development at Eaton’s Electrical R&D and Engineering Center in Suzhou or Shenzhen.
- Have a high level of contact with Eaton’s key business and technology leaders.
- Receive multiple opportunities for networking and formal training that focus on both technical and leadership competencies.
- Have one assigned manager for 1:1 coaching
Qualifications- Master’s degree from top Universities, with a GPA ranking of top 10% in class. Major include but not limited to:
•Electrical engineering and automation
•Power engineering (power electronics)
•Control and automation
- Advanced creative problem solving abilities – required.
- Geographically flexible to work in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Suzhou (program may extend to other Eaton locations in the future) – required.
- Good English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills – required.
- Desire and ambition to be a future technology leader – Highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team playing skills – Highly Preferred.
- Experience in student technical competitions (e.g., China University Robocon, Freescale Intelligent Car Racing Competition, etc.) – highly preferred.
- Relevant industry experience (e.g. internship, exchange program, etc.) – Highly preferred.
- Community and campus student organization activity with leadership roles – preferred.
- Oversea experience (e.g. exchange study, conference, etc.) – preferred.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time