Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Sets direction to analyze major initiatives and influence changes required for growth in areas such as new product development, marketing programs, manufacturing footprint analysis, and overall commercial effectiveness activities.
- Prepares, reviews, analyzes and interprets profitability reports by region, market segment, customer, product line and model. Communicates results and recommendations to ensure timely and effective decision making and action planning.
- Provides key financial advice to the Commercial, Operations, and R&D organizations on past and future operating activities. Influences and drives accountability for results from functional organizations including definition, implementation and tracking of key performance metrics.
- Manages the forecasting of revenue and mix by analyzing channel demand, macroeconomic factors, market intelligence and historical trends.
- Key business partner and financial lead on all customer agreements to ensure all agreements are fiscally responsible.
- Coordinates development of both internal and external customer quote process to be followed in the regions.
- Identifies innovative ways to improve processes and productivity. Develops new ways to understand business issues and trends and support with appropriate analysis. Coordinates effectiveness of major processes across multiple functions and regions.
- Directs the selection, training, and development of personnel to achieve the company’s high standards of performance, and assure the availability of promotable personnel.
- Serve as business partner to the regions and businesses.
- Special projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business administration from an accredited institution
Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
MBA degree from an accredited institution
CPA and/or CMA certification(s)
Understanding of Encore, Hyperion, COGNOS, Oracle financial applications and Oracle manufacturing applications.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time