Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Development Program
Suzhou, Wuxi, Ningbo, Changzhou, Shanghai, Jining, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Xi’an
Participant will relocate based on the developmental requirements during the program.
The FLDP Program aims to cultivate future Finance leaders for Finance Functions by developing and preparing participants through working in a variety of finance assignments and developing both leadership and functional competencies.
The program participant will:
- Complete three 1-year progressively rotational assignments in Finance Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Consolidated Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, etc.
- Undertake meaningful projects/assignments to build competencies through individual efforts and teamwork.
- Have developmental opportunities from professional training, assignment coaching.
- Build broad working experience and networking across businesses and locations.
- Have exposure opportunities in front of senior leadership teams to further support the build-up of long term career development path.
- Master or Bachelor Degree with majors in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related. Master Preferred.
- Have relevant internship or project experience
- Demonstrate outstanding academic credentials
- Be passionate and willing to take challenges
- Have strong mobility and flexibility in working locations
- Possess good learning agility
- Have future career aspirations in Finance Leadership in a manufacturing company
- Be fluent in both written and oral English communication skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only