Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Quality Engineer
Eaton Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Senior Quality Engineer
Location: / Sarbi, Romania /
· Quality Engineer for product-quality PL ACBs & MCCBs.
· Supporting the PDD ( Power Distribution Division ) Quality System in the focus of ISO 9001 and the Eaton Quality System (EQS) especially in the PLs ACBs / MCCBs.
· Develop and analyze statistical data and product / process performance data to recommend and implement improvement of the quality metrics for the PL ACBs & MCCBs.
· Support successfully the implementation of new products supporting various projects e.g. R&D and market relevant (strong focus on manufacturing quality).
· Drive and maintain the test planning for existing and new products.
· Support the product compliance process by supporting an efficient Product Audit process.
· Collaboration within the PL with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering in quality issues. (Problem Solving & Improvement).
· Drive the improvements in terms of manufacturing quality for the PL ACBs and MCCBs production network and being the coordinator for manufacturing quality initiatives.
· Complaint Management (Analyze and Corrective & Improvement process) and coordinate the Quality projects as an outcome of this process.
· Management System / Quality System: Support the audit process of the PPD Management system in respect to the relevant standards e.g. ISO 9001 and EQS.
· Support the regular certification processes like ISO (3rd Party) and OpA/EQS.
· Electrical engineering or other related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· EOQ certified Manager for Quality Management.
· Five+ years’ experience in Quality Management Systems.
· Experience in Product Safety.
· Deep knowledge in how to drive a Quality System and in standards for Quality Management (ISO 9001), product safety and conformity standards and regulations (e.g. IEC, EN, UL/CSA and EC directives) and understanding of national laws to drive legal compliance. Basic knowledge in standards for management systems not quality related (e.g. 14001 und OHSAS 18001) preferable.
· Understanding manufacturing technologies and processes.
· Understanding of customer and market requirements.
· Possesses fine communication skills as well as the ability to hold presentations.
· Six Sigma Training or certification is desirable.
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time