Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manages efficiently quotations for the PDD portfolio of products ensuring technical compatibility, commercial viability and regulatory conformance.
Receives sales input as a request for a quotation
Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations by using Bid Manager Software or similar tools created by Eaton. Follow up all the quotations until be allocated with the purchase order.
- Coordinates PDD’s tender business for MOEM and Residential in alignment with the Segment-team
- Develop and maintain high level of communication with customer regarding status of RFQ
- Manages the C-PROs for MOEM and Residential customers out of the RFQ-process
- Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
- Prepares sales presentations to create product-solution understanding and awareness. To be ahead of the competitors when show technical & commercial advantages of Eaton solutions with the potential customers
- Reports out on status of quotes including turnaround times and success rates
- Ensure continual improvement of quoting process.
- Segment know-how in MOEM & Residential
- Knowledge on Enclosure-systems and Low voltage components
- Application Experience
- Selling Value capabilities
- Knowledge of price positioning in different countries & segments
- Intercultural understanding and able to deal with different cultures
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time