Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton's Corporate Division is looking for:
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We have a number of exciting openings in one of our fastest growing location in EMEA. Eaton is setting-up its Shared Services Center in Budapest to support a variety of functions across Europe, Middle East and Africa. When fully staffed, there will be 250 people working in our newly opened premises.
If you are looking to gain international experience in a fast growing multinational environment, we want to hear from you!
Please note that this is a generic advertisement. Should we find your profile interesting and we will contact you and direct you towards the right opening.
· Bachelor Degree, Master preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
· Some experience in an International environment, ideally a multinational.
· Experience in complex, matrix organizations.
· Adaptable, able to learn on the fly and deal with ambiguity.
· Good communication skills, can deal with people at all levels within the organization and from different background.
· Strong Time Management and Organizational skills.
As previous experience, you will have worked as a SAP consultant in implementation or support, ABAP or Oracle Development, or IT Support Analyst, Program Manager or Project Manager (Infrastructure or Application).
What Eaton offers:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative teams
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Click Apply if you wish to register in our Database. Our recruitment team will review your application and contact you if your profile will meet our expectations, and guide you thru next steps of the process. Please be advised that it might take some time before we will get back to you.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No