Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Graduates Program: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER DC arc fault detection
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting, engaging, and fun environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement, and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in an highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
With almost 100 employees we are a vibrant Engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, vehicle, hydraulic, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle-East & Africa.
• The program consists of 2 times one-year assignments in different business division and technology areas with experiences that will be focuses on new products and cross business innovations.
• Assignment will be based within our European Innovation Center in Czech Republic (Prague - Roztoky).
• Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
• Participants will be expected to formally present project updates to Engineering Leadership and will receive multiple opportunities for networking and formal training. Training needs will focus on both technical skills as well as leadership competencies.
• Sample Post-Program Position: Graduates of the program should be ready for key engineering roles, ranging from product design and engineering to program management
• This is a Talent pool for suitable candidates which we identify for specific projects. Candidates will be contacted upon opening of the projects.
• Focus on Electrical engineer for the test preparation and execution. Data evaluation and signal processing. Literature research in the field and application of new methods. Using the Model Based Approach for engineering projects with wide variety of technologies.
• Recent (2017 or 2016) Master’s degree in Engineering with a focus on electrical, power electronics, or HW/software design
• Outstanding academic credentials
• Desire and ambition to be a future technology specialist
• Relevant industry experience a plus
• Fluent English
• IMPORTANT: Authorization to work in the Czech republic is required
• Experience in Signal processing, Signal analysis, Matlab and Simulink, Measurements and instrumentation, Electronics
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time