Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent acquisition researcher
Talent acquisition researcher
The researcher in the Talent Acquisition Center will be responsible for building and managing a pipeline of qualified candidates by utilizing advanced sourcing techniques including our database, internet search engines, job boards, social media networks and other networking resources, plus some cold calling. The main purpose of this role is to support the Talent Acquisition Consultants in the region by ensuring an access to a prequalified pool of candidates and continuous pipeline development activities.
- Prepare target lists for specific vacancies as specified by Consultants by:
- Identifying, researching and approaching target candidates through various databases and networks.
- Prescreening candidates on paper and on the phone when relevant.
- Give simple response to non-selected candidates after first round interview by phone call or email.
- Keep good relationship with candidates by giving them feedback on their candidacy.
- Maintain the candidate database timely by inputting and classifying relevant candidate information.
- To help identify leads/resumes/profiles talent pipeline growth ensure access to market information and potential talents.
- Utilize Taleo (Recruiting Management System) to organize and manage candidates information.
- Utilize job boards/social media sites/professional organizations but not limited for sourcing candidates.
- Posting advertisements on various jobboards.
We expect that you will have:
- Willingness to develop in Recruitment area.
- Knowledge about data mining and utilization of online sourcing tools.
- Sales approach to candidates.
- Languages: English fluent and other might be on lower level (i.e. German, French, Russian, Arabic)
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No